Hi there! I am Maya – a long-haired english cream dachshund living in the suburbs of Northern Virginia with my pawrents. I may be tiny, but I’m all sass on the inside.
Where I am from: I was born near the coast of beautiful North Carolina on February 8th, 2016. My parents picked me up at the young age of two months during Easter weekend and took me back to my forever home in the suburbs of Northern Virginia, right outside of the nation’s capital!
My family: My parents manage my daily videos and photos for all my wonderful followers to view! I have a brother, Winston, who is a short haired brown and tan dachshund. We are not blood related, but we fight is if we really were. Hehe in all honesty, he’s a great brother and we love to snuggle together.
What I love: Everything pink, because I am a princess 🙂 Oh, and treats – every type, flavor, shape, or form. I don’t judge when it comes to something that will fill my belly!
Fun facts about me:
* How do I pose for the camera so well? With treats of course! – My favorites are Greenies & TruDog treats.
* I’m a Daddy’s girl. When we go for walks together outside, I prefer Dad holds my leash 🙂
* I love bones over squeaky toys
* I love wearing big bows! Mommy gets the ones from baby stores that have french clips. They fit on my long hair… until I shake my head
* I fit the stereotype that dachshunds are stubborn! Yup…I am quite stubborn when it comes to training, but hey, I eventually learn 🙂